We’re rebuilding The Archive, and our technology has changed a little. Viewing photos and videos is just a little different.
We’re including two tutorials that might help to guide you a bit.
Try these steps if you’d like to watch our embedded videos in full screen.
1.Hover your mouse over the video screen. Click on the “pop-out” button in the upper right corner of the video screen.
2. A separate browser tab will open. Working in this newly opened tab, press the play button, which is the arrow in the middle of the video.
3. After the video starts playing, hover your mouse over the bottom right of the video screen. Click the “full screen” icon at the bottom right of the screen.
Your video should now expand to play in full screen mode.
Downloading a Photo from Flickr
1. Start on the the Flickr album page. The top of an album page looks like this:
2. Scroll down and click on the photo you’d like to download.
3. The individual photo will open. Click once on the downward pointing arrow at the bottom right side of the screen.
4. Choose the size of the file you’d like to download.
5. When you’re done, return to the photo album by clicking the “back to album” hyperlinked text in the upper left corner of the screen.
If you need any assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us!
Have a terrific rest of your day!